Dr. Basile received his M.D. Degree and completed his Plastic Surgery Residency at Georgetown University, in Washington, D.C.. He pursued his residency in General Surgery at Harvard University’s New England Deaconess Hospital and then plastic surgery research at Harvard’s Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Basile then was accepted as a visiting fellow in Aesthetic Surgery, with Dr. Ivo Pitanguy (in Rio de Janeiro), an international pioneer of modern plastic surgery. Before coming to Naples, Dr. Basile was appointed an Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at Boston University School of Medicine and an attending surgeon at the Boston Medical Center.
Focusing his attention on aesthetic rejuvenation of the face, breast, and body, Dr. Basile set up his private practice in Naples, Florida. His exceptional skill, relentless training, and innate artistic eye have made him one of the nation’s leading cosmetic surgeons. Dr. Basile is a talented researcher, teacher, and mentor. Dr. Basile is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Basile is dedicated to continuous learning and training; honing his advanced skills on the latest plastic surgery techniques and trends. His goal for every patient is to achieve the most beautiful and natural looking results possible.
Dr. Basile was born in New York City. He and his wife Ericka have two spirited children, Julia and Nicolas. Outside his professional goals, Dr. Basile enjoys spending time with his beautiful family in the nurturing setting of our Florida sun.
Curriculum Vitae ; Andrea Basile, M.D.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Director; BASILE Plastic Surgery & MediSpa
- Assistant Professor – Plastic Surgery Department Boston University School of Medicine (1997- 2002)
- Assistant Clinical Instructor-Gross Anatomy Dept.
Harvard University Medical School (Fall 1993)
Internship & Residency
- General Surgery (1989-1992) Harvard Univ./New England Deaconess Hospital
- Georgetown University Medical Center (1994-1996)
- Doctor of Medicine (1989) Georgetown University School of Medicine
- B.S. Cum Laude
- Tufts University (1985)
- Majors: Chemistry, and French
- Plastic Surgery Research (1992-1994)
Harvard Univ./Massachusetts General Hospital
- USF Tampa (1996-1997)
- Aesthetic Surgery Fellow (1997) Clinica Ivo Pitanguy
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Collier County Medical Society
- Florida Society of Plastic Surgery
- Naples Community Hospital
- North Collier Hospital
- Naples Day Surgery
- Physicians Day Surgery